Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, July 03, 2005
First Posting...... Cool Anime!


First and foremost.... I will like to welcome myself to the blogging world!!!
After reading some of the blogs belonging to my friends, I had an urge to start one for myself!So....

Tada! Here I am in the blogging world!

I've always kept a personal hand-written journal these past few years so guess this would be just like that! Hope I will enjoy these new craze and let's see how long and often will i last and post my entries here....Hehe!


Well as shown by my title, I'm currently having some kind of craze with Japanese Animations!
I find them really cool and some of the story lines are pretty good!
Not to mention that the characters are pleasing to the eyes!!
Well I wonder when will I grow out of this craze! Haha!

Well here is a link that I find to be interesting on the anime called Gundam Seed!
http://www.gundamofficial.com/worlds/ce/
This is my favourite anime so far and I'm currently collecting the VCDs series!

Anybody who got new anime to recommend, may drop me a msg in the comments section......

So what is actually Anime?
Anime is actually just the Japanese word for Animation.
Its some sort of a short form for animation!
In Japan, the animation industry is much more towards the forefront than it is in the United States, and shows covering virtually every genre can be found in the form of television shows, Original Animation Videos (OAVs or OVAs) and feature films.
Much like any other entertainment medium, anime can range from the very silly to the very serious, and is not necessarily intended for children or any specific age group.
Haha, so it basically means that I don't necessarily need to grow out of it!

Anime is currently popular not only in Japan but throughout the world....

Over the past thirty years, many anime titles have made their way to the U.S.A.
Recently, there has been a tremendous upsurge in the U.S. Anime market, with several commercial companies releasing English-language anime into the theatrical market and for home release on videocassette and laserdisc.
Thus it is now relatively easier to find your favourite anime online and even in selected shops such as Comics Connection, LaserDisc etc...

Here are some useful terminology for buyers:
Subtitled anime is anime that has been translated into English with the original Japanese soundtrack preserved.
The English dialogue appears in the form of a "text track" across the bottom of the screen.
Dubbed anime is anime that has had the original Japanese soundtrack replaced by a new track with English-speaking actors. In most cases, the original music is preserved.

Well think I'm just gonna make my first blog short and sweet thus I will end it here....
In my next blog I will write more of the happenings in my life and also abt Anime & Manga!
Haa so long then! ;P


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com