Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, July 17, 2005
Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince!!!


At last, received my pre-ordered book is delivered at home.....
Well had to work that morning and in the end I spent a very frustating morning at work, called back home almost every hour to check whether my book had been delivered....

At last at 1030hrs, my mum picked up the phone.....
My book was delivered just as I left for work.... ;( So damnfrustating....

From then on I was literally counting off the minutes to go back home....

Well upon reaching home, I grab the book and started reading it.....

By 2030hrs.... Ive completed reading the whole book......

The 6th book is a relatively an easy read as compared to the previous books....
As the story is now ending.... there was'nt that much more suprising facts from this book as compared to the others...

The content of the 6th book is more of a reinforcements of facts of the ideas / events in the previous books....

Reading the other books makes me feel that I've just opened a suprise gift whereas this time reading it makes me feel somewhat more knowledgable thru the insights it provided....

Anyway hats off to J.K.Rowling for such a great read.
I find that her ability to correlate facts from one book to another is simply amazing......

I was first attracted to the book [at around year 2 of college] for its superb tale....
To be able to write a totally fictional book on wizards and witches and correlate it to everyday reality is simply amazing.....

The settings in which the story is set, the characters and all the wonderful jargons created were a wonderful read too...

I started to become an avid reader and every time her book is published, I would never fail to get a copy of it....
Among all 6 books, my fav is the 3rd installment; Harry Potter & The Prisoner of Azkaban......

It gives the reader a further insight on Harry's past and his family background.....
It is the first book whereby Harry did not had to face with Lord Voldermort....
From then on, Sirius Black has since been my fav. character... second to Harry Potter Haha!

My happiness can be said to be short-lived.....
Two years later..... in the 5th book ..... Black died!!!
Im still harboring hopes that he is just MIA and not yet dead though the chances of that is very slim.....

This year was no better.....
Of all characters ..... Albus Dumbuldore had to be sacrificed this time round!!!!

I cant stop wondering who will be next.....

One thing for sure is that Harry has finally found his love and that in the next book he will be facing Voldemort eventually!!!
I just hope the last book will tie all the remaining lose knots thathas been going on from the first book.....

finally I'm lokking forward to the 4th movie in November this year - Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire!!! Hope this installment would be better than that of the previous movie.....


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com