Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wednesday, September 21, 2005
Fine-Tuning My Calendar

Well tried to fix some of the errors I’ve encountered and some sort of fine-tune my calendar script…..

Then finally realise that the calendar script I’ve uploaded works on the archive pages rather than on the main page….. Hmmm don’t think I can change anything abt it so decided to just stick with it!

Anyway the calendar looks good! Haha just that makes me very happy! At least my effort has not been wasted!!!

Well if anybody reading this and is would like to try uploading it to their blog…. here’s the link to the HTML calendar script…..
http://www.philringnalda.com/archivescripts/calendar/

The website also has HTML scripts to different archives style that can be tried upon!

Anyway this morning, decided to install a new web browser cause my IE6 is giving me lots of problem and was also unable to view my gif images animate on my own blog!!!

Tried Netscape and Moxilla Fox, then realize my blog can’t be seen nicely….lots of errors and seem pretty ugly….ended up very frustrated with myself!
And my gif images are still not animating….

Finally came to the conclusion that somehow the virus that my comp got hit on few months back is still within my system though I’ve done the system recovery around 5 times this year alone!

Well guess just have to live with it and just monitor my system performance for the next few weeks….

A few days ago, found this interesting website from a friend’s blog called OKCupid Test….

Well here’s my result…. Apparently I’m the PRISS [god knows what that means though] In short it means Deliberate Brutal Love Dreamer (DBLDf)

Mature. Responsible. Aristocratic. Excuse me. The Priss. Prisses are the smartest of all female types. You're highly perceptive, and confident in your judgements. You'd take brutal honesty over superficiality any time--your friends always know where they stand with you.
You're completely unfake. Don't tell me that's not a word. You're also excellent at redirecting internal negative energy. These facts indicate people are often intimidated by you.

They also fall for you, hard. You have a distant, composed allure that many find irresistible. If only more of them lived up to your standards. You were probably the last among your friends to have sex. And the first to pretend that you're pregnant. LOL. Though you're inclined to use sex as weapon, at least it's not as one of mass destruction. You're choosier than most about your partners. A supportive relationship is what you're really after. Whether you know it or not, you need something steady & long-term. And soothing.


ALWAYS AVOID: The Playboy, The Loverboy
CONSIDER: The Manchild

So any Manchild out there! Please do drop me a comment! Hehe!

Well after that I took another test from seemingly the same creators of that site…
It’s called the Death Test!

Well will only know if its accurate once I’m on my deathbed….
Hmmm it seems I will be living a long life though till September 2062
So do try it out cos it’s quite interesting

Got patient coming for scan so gotta go…..
Hope I can find a way to fix my computer!!!


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com