Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, September 17, 2005
My Last Nite Shift....Literally

Hmmmm ...... must be wondering abt my title rite!
Well here's the story....

Beginning from the 3rd of October 2005.... I would be posted to another part of the dept... I would be undergoing my training there for around 3 months and within these training period, I cant take any off, leave,OT and the most unbearable part is that I would be on morning shift for at least the first month!!!!

I can't imagine after 3 months of shift work[late mornings, evening and nite shift], I would be back to my student days time[0800-1630].....
God bless me!

So tonite is my LAST nite shift[god i will miss these enjoyable time].... well guess my next nite would be at least 3 months away......

Spent the last few nites reading up on some basics of HTML[so chim]
So as anybody would notice! My blog is now more colourful, ive added some links to some of my fav. anime websites[can just click on the picture and it will link straight to the websites] and also added books I'm currently/just finished reading!

The second task was no mean feat for an HTML idiot like me!
Had to go thru so many steps to achieve the desired effects... Hai!
Anyway found out a new term called direct-linking!
It is illegal to direct link images from any websites other than your own to your blogs /sites....
By doing so.... you are actually stealing bandwidth from the stolen website..... and the site administrators would band you from their site!
After knowing this..... spent most of yst nite unlinking any images that I've unintentionally direct link too! Lucky no action was taken upon me yet!!!

For the last task.... Ive added a link to the picture so it will link out to a website related to the book[either reviews or official sites]...so just give it a click to know more....

Next task on hand would be to add music to my blog background, though got no idea where to start

Then maybe it would be great if im able to add a calender to my archive[this is not easy at all so might take some time]

Got to go and rest cos there is an annual family gathering tomoro at my Aunt's place....won't be able to rest on my off day so think better sleep now!

Nite!!!



PS: My best friend agreed to lend me his digicam for the gathering tomoro!!! Yippie!!!
So maybe I will upload my family photos in the next post!!!


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com