Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, September 23, 2005
'Needs & Wants'

Ever since I started my FT job since late April this year, I’ve realized that I’ve been spending my money more than usual…… At first, I considered it as a treat to myself since I’ve have not been at the luxurious end the last few years…

Ever since my parents filed for divorce in 1999, life had been like a roller-coaster rides, though there were definitely more downs than ups…

Though my Dad was strict with me from young, he dotes on me more than my other siblings so at times I feel more pampered…… But after the divorce… things took a drastic change…. I had to stop depending on my parents and from then on I somehow developed an independent streak within myself…

Guess the divorce were somehow a blessing in disguise for me….. At times I do wonder how Life would be right now if back then my mum had relented to my dad’s follies!

Guess one thing for sure would be that my ‘A’ level results would have been better and most probably I won’t be in this line of work……
Sometimes it may seem scary on how your decision right now may affect your future down the road…

Well the point is that I’ve recently realize that I’m losing control over my expenditures….

I used to categorize stuff into ‘Needs’ and ‘Wants’ so I will usually prioritize my needs and get them first….
But in these recent months, my list of ‘Wants’ is getting longer and longer and I seem to be unable to differentiate between my needs and wants………

If this goes on, my monthly budget will just keep on bursting and I'm sure I will still be hankering for more…. Guess this is really bad for me and I should try to reverse the situation before it gets out of control……

To my best friends out there…… if you guys see me outside shopping or buying nonsensical [esp. if it’s bloody expensive] stuff…. Just give me a knock on the head to wake me up…. Haha! [But not too hard though, I won’t want to go into concussion]

Life had indeed taken a positive turn and I hope it will just stay this way or even get better…..

PS: Might be going to the Science Centre this Sunday, if my best friend [V] is able to combat the virus in his body! Ganbatte! I’m sure you will get well by tomoro!


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com