Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tuesday, September 20, 2005
Testing The New Calender!


Yippie!!!!!
Managed to get my calender archive to work!!!!!!
Not really sure what happen though!

Woke up this morning and suddenly had the urge to try the calender archive script again! [Well failed miserably a few time last month so sort of gave up]

Spent 1++ hours trying the HTML script and voala its up!
Well I found a few glitches here and there so still need some time to fine-tune it but on the whole I'm very pleased with myself ...... Maybe a good nite rest will work wonders on people!!!!

Well gotta get ready for work so maybe tonite will try to fine-tune my calender!!!!




PS: Due to some unforeseen circumstances I'm unable to upload photos of my family gathering!!!! :(


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com