Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, October 16, 2005
4 Days MC

I felt like I've went tbrough a roller coaster ride the last few days......
Coupled with high fever, sore throat, headaches and still enduring an empty stomach.....[still fasting cos dont wish to pay back later]

Life was really miserable..... Being all coupup at home.....
I miss work.... I'm missing lots of stuff at work...

Work was great though pretty stressful.....
Learning lots of stuff abt MRI..... haha very happy there....
Decided not to post the photos afterall cos the link is quite good.....
Hmmm maybe will post the candid leftover photos when I'm feeling better......

Nothing much to update just that MRI is as tough as I thought....
Meeting some friends this Friday...... Hope can take some photos together....
Going to bed now....Medicine causing me to be drowsy now....


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com