Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, October 01, 2005

At last manage to fine-tune my music playlist to my desired settings....
Lots of changes was done to it cos there was a variety of choices of the type of playlist.....
The current playist is alctually my second choice.... Hmmm my first choice cos lots of error when displayed in IE6.... so got no choic but to revert to my second favourite....

Added some other effects to my template but these effects can only be viewed in IE6 and not in other browsers.....

Well other than that glitch, think I'm pretty satisfied with my blog......

Had been pretty busy with the music player so had not been posting much lately....
Had been busy with work too so guess I'm pretty tidied up right now ......

Well meeting some old friends tofay! Cant' wait actually and will surely bring my camera so that I can post my photos here! Yippies!


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com