Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday, October 02, 2005
Lucky Plaza Day!!!

Met some friends yst for lunch and dinner!
Me and Sheik met at around 1330hrs and had our lunch at this malay chicken rice stall at Lucky Plaza....[Its at the 5th floor]

The chicken was very crispy and I love the way its cooked but the rice seems to be a little uncooked.... hmmm more improvement can be made there hehe on the whole my mum's chicken rice taste 5 times better haha

Then we went to Paragon's coffee bean and we start to trasnfer my files[anime clips] from my portable HDD to his brand 'new' Ibook... and them some music to my ipod mini....Wah really envy him.... the book really very chio though it will take time to get used to the user interface of Macintosh OS.
Maybe I'm to used to Windows OS that I find it very user unfriendly.... though the graphic is damn great and he doesn't even need to install the needed codecs like I had to on my desktop just to watch the anime videos.... ceh hate him for that.....
I'm sure if I were to think of buying a laptop.... my best pals Vic & Des will knock me on my head
really hard cos I'm suppose to be controlling my finances....[Thanks Vic for reminding me abt my bad expenditure habit..... really appreciate it.... though my ego doesnt seems to be able to take such harsh reality.....I will try my best to change k...]

So back to my outing,...at around 1410hrs, Hairul join us! [the whole grp was supposedly to meet at 1330hrs but the rest has some various things on thus we all meet up at different times]
We had some drinks and snacks at coffee bean and we start talking abt stuff[cant really remember them cos my brain was in dazed mode]

Was really tired waiting for the girls so to conserve energy, I basically switch off.... Hehe
The 3 of us went window shopping from Paragon to Takashimaya then to Wisma Atria! Waited for the girls at wisma and finally around 1720hrs they met up with us.....

Though we have never really met for sooooo long... I found that the girls has not change one bit.... still as indecisive as ever and still as chio haha
Well we then went to Lucky Plaza again.... this time for dinner at an Indonesian eatery called 'Ayam Penyet Ria' [in English it means Happy Steamed-Rolled Chicken]

Sheik recommended the place and knowing him and his idiosyncracies.... I basically refuse to believe such a place existed... haha sorry Sheik but I find it hard to trust you at times..... I'm sure Hairul will agree with me on this.....

Well dinner was great all thanks to Sheik for the recommendation....

We then walked over to Heeren and waited for the girls to come back from their evening prayers from the Alfalah Mosque......
At HMV, saw a few SEED and Destiny OST.... wah lao so bloody expensive[imagine paying S$72/ for just one music CD].... I doesnt even dare to buy them and anyway I've downloaded most of the albums already so not really interested....

Realise that HMV stuff is always on Sale but somehow or rather the price doesnt drop that much.... I prefer to buy from Sembawang Music store though....

From there we went to Rocky Master at Orchard Point to wait for another friend......
Had a dose of coffee but think my brain cant take it anymore.... so it starts giving out pain signals at my temple.... felt like my head gonna split anytime....

Well the person who suffer that nite was Sheik cos I kept retorting all his remarks that he throw at me... sorry Sheik I wasnt able to control myself esp with a throbbing headache.... haha though my retorts might be worse if i'm clearminded hehe

Finally at around 2110hrs.... our brown eyes Eurasian "prince" made his GRAND appearance....
Found that his personality has somewhat changed though his accent is still the same... still a pleasure to have him around...
We continue to talk abt everything ongoing in our life till around 2200hrs and we finally decided to head for home....

We agree to meet up sometime during the Ramadan which is starting from next Wed onwards....
So guess we will share more of our life story then.... To Miss Safura...... you should talk more k cos I find that you were very quiet yst.....

Well hope Islyiana will be able to join us the next time and hope she will have a safe flight back from London.....

To my friends that I met up with yst.... here's the link to the photos from my digicam....
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/narimah17/my_photos

I will also post some photos here in my blog so you guys can just right click and save them....
Gotta work now..... so chiao!!! ;P



PS: Hope Des will bring back great souvenirs from Taiwan for me! Yippie!
Its the LAST episode of Seed Destiny today.... hope I can rush home from work asap.....
From tomoro onwards I will be undergoing my MR training..... since its an office hour work think I will have lots of time after work to meet up with friends... Yeh!


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com