Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, October 31, 2005
A New Skin.....

Took me a few days to choose this skin.....
Phew at last its functionally up....took me the last few hours from scratch....

The last few days were spent mostly on finding the skin....
finally decided on this one.... cos i find the baby photo kawaii....

had to change lots of stuff for example my calendar,my digital clock are all scrapped away....
still thinking where to input my playlists....
learned some new html codes.... really cool stuff....
some of the other things are still there.....decided to take on a minimalist approach... haha think its turn out quite okay.... pretty satisfied with this draft....

think i will just fine tune it slowly and add anything interesting later whenever i feel like it haha...

anyway there is a new thing that came with the skin.... its something popular right now so thought i would just try it out for the time being.....
haha im actually talking abt a tagboard where visitors can drop short messages or comments on anything they like.....

some of my friends blogs are pretty cool too.... not sure if they allow me to link them so gonna ask them first...

the availability of skins/templates online are really useful.... but think my final goal would be to totally create my own template from scratch....
Issued Victor with a blogdesign challenge..... looking forward to the end product..... haha ganbatte my friend.... dont make me wait too long k....

i only need to fast for 2 more days.... Not really in a festive mood but since not working on PH haha felt happy abt it... cos i got some colleagues working on that day.... hehe happy working....

think it would be their turn to laugh at me next year cos im working during CNY..... haha actually quite happy abt it cos that will mark my release from MRI room and also cos during CNY there are almost nil patients....yippie...

was really in a fix few weeks ago cos next years leave were up for booking...
its my first time booking leave and damn had to plan ahead for one year so mind boggling....
had some plans to go on a trip with Sheik after he graduate so I took 2 weeks leave around May.... planning to go Shanghai & Hong Kong..... hope can save enough money by then....

well that is for me to think more abt next year.....haha

had a bbq gathering last weekend.... only manage to take a few shots.... but on the whole the food and company were great....

need to think some more on how to improve my blog.... and also to choose a new skin for my new blog.... hehe
ja... that all for today...


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com