Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, January 26, 2006
Library fines

Realised that my library account has 0 fines....
I dont remember paying off any of my previous fines.....
I last recall that my fines had accumulated to S$60+++...

Wow really suprised.... Haha wonder which kind soul paid off my fines for me....
Anyway THANK YOU VERY MUCH to that kind soul.... God Bless You....

Currently at work...on night shift....
Took a walk around the hospital just now...kind of very peaceful....too bad cant leave work for too long....

Planning for a short trip in April.... Qantas having tickets promotions rite now to Australia so still considering.... Lots of things to consider for example the itineries, accomodation, traveling, food and much more....

Had never when on a trip on my own.... and realised that solo trips are relatively more expensive...
Anyway before that would be going on a weekend getaway to Cameron Highlands with mother.... Hmmm this weekend trip is much easier to plan....

Well just now the oncall Angio team[HTV & SO] was supposed to had an E case but the case was cancelled at the last minute.... so we all ended up calling for pizza delivery and had wonderful hot pizzas for supper....
well this dont really happen always so really glad that we all could sit down and chitchat.....

Another round of Dr's attachment is coming soon... My fav. Dr E would be rotated to another hospital... Guess would really miss her.... She's really unique and great... a rare gem indeed
well Dr Y is also rotating to another place, which is just next door... so guess its not too bad...

He just gotten married and found out from JT that his wife works in the same line as us.....
Knew her during school's clinical attachments..... well had a non-pleasant encounter with her so my comments on her may be biased.....

On another note altogether..... Dr T would still be staying for another round of attachment...Hai what luck... Well I'm not saying I hate him but its just that his working style is one of a kind... Cant really explain much... but my personal opinions is biased cos of all the stories Ms Piggie told me of him from the previous workplace so maybe he is not that bad afterall....
Wonder is there would be a farewell party for Dr E&Y just like the previous doctors that came and left....

Well talking abt parties and stuff...... JT having a one month baby celebration for his newborn baby girl....(cant remember her name but very sure start with letter G)
and most propably it would clash with xiaoxia CNY BBQ party.... Haha that would just mean.... more photos to come....looking forward to both event.....

New plans for Blog

1. Post more photos [well so that I dont need to type too much haha]
2. Revamp the sidebar
3. Add photo albums link to the sidebar
4. Try to find new skins
5. Update more regularly.....

So will try to get the above done whenever I'm free....Getting sleepy so gonna go catch some rest...

PS: Just finish watching "Lovers in Paris".... A Real TearJearker but definitely a complete romantic story.... Haha found someone new to love.... LDG


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com