Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Saturday, January 28, 2006
Looooong Shift!!!

Currently at work...... started at 5pm and will only finish my shift at 2pm tomoro..... Haha guesss I'm trying to be a WonderWoman..... Well this kind of things happen when you are too kind-hearted and other ppl just take advantage of your naivety.... Hai what to do .... Guess its just my luck....

Aniwae its not that busy at work so I'm quite okay with the arrangement.....
My shift could have been more worse off if some of my seniors had not step in to stop me...
And true to HTV words, TLJ took MC for today even after I've agreed to help part of his evening shift....

I now realise that no matter how small the workplace is, there would still be some form of politics.... guess its just human nature to be selfish at times so cant really blame anybody....
In fact, I myself is selfish at times.... being envious of others and..... hmmmm

Lost my line of thought cos was distracted with the arrival of an MRI patient... and also chatting with Vic so kind of interrupted my thoughts....
Realised that this happens LOTS of times already.... When I'm not logged on.... I have lots of things in my head that I wanna document but once I'm in blogspot I lost all that ideas and issues that I wanna address.... Hai my brain RAM really very limited i guess....

Well maybe I will just talk abt other things instead while my mind recollects all my thoughts....
At my previous entry I mention abt this Kdrama that I just finish watching.... "Lover in Paris"

The storyline is okay... just like any other Kdrama... lots of drama, tears, and happy ending...
Well the story is abt two guys[brothers to be exact] falling in love with one girl....
Lots of conflicts arises from it esp from the guy's family side... and blah blah blah all the usual stuff in Kdrama...

Well for a girl..... its a really heartwarming and touching story abt love, human nature and bonds between people in the family.....
Personally I quite like it.... especially one of the male character.... His name is LDG[Lee Dong Goon-not really sure abt the spelling]
His the second korean actor [after Bae] that has captured my attention...
He is not only endowed with good looks but also talented in acting... He really bring out the character he played and brought it to life...
Watching him on screen... I can really felt his anguish, hurt and anger... He potrays all his feeling excellently...

There was one particular scene that i like the most.... Its a scene whereby he shaves off his moustache and goatee cos he is starting work at the family company....
Haha think gillette co. may want to endorse him for their ads and commercial...
He really make shaving looks so easy and sexy... Really love that scene so much....

Well till now, Im still unable to gather my thoughts on the previous issue....Cham... maybe I will continue some other time.....

Actually there is another issue that just arise.... its abt my upcoming trip.....
Well kind of promise Vic that I will go Perth in April... Sad to say I'm having second thoughts abt it due to monetary issues....
Was chatting online abt this... and kind of feeeling frustated now... well actually more at myself rather than at him.... well maybe slightly at him...

He tend to get to my nerves and I dont know why???....... he also gives suggestions that are impossible and somehow or rather I feel that he does not understand the situation or even me myself....
Well maybe its partly my fault cos I tend to always assume that he knows what I'm thinking....
At times I really dont know how to discuss things with him cos we may just both end up in a heated argument.... How I wish that I myself can understand him better..... Or at least be able to communicate at a better level with him....

Rite now I'm lost at sea.... my exact current state of mind... Guess I better get some rest or I might fall sick and then inconvenienced to my colleagues...
Ja Na!!!


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com