Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, January 23, 2006
Weird Dream

Had a weird dream this morning...... At around 7am, woke up due to call of nature and cos im still so tired went back to sleep after......

Had a dream then abt one of my closest guy friends......ending with a french kiss with him..... felt really weird.... after all these years of liking him....never had I had such a dream......
Really wondering what does the dream means......Some friends told me that if u can remember the dream vividly after waking up that means it wont come true.....

This is the first time I remember my dreams clearly after waking up.....Usually its very fussy and i only get the gist of the idea......

Maybe Im subconsiously thinking abt the upcoming trip to Perth......would be meeting him there alone so not sure what will happen.....

Anyway... CNY is around the corner... well as expected I will be working loooong hours shift during this coming weekend....well im hoping i wont fall sick.....

A senior bdae is today so wishing him[CT] a very HAPPY BDAE!!!!!

Well need to get ready for work so ciao......


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com